Thursday, July 25, 2013

Birthday cupcake mini album made with coffee sleeves pockets


I made this adorable mini album for a challenge hosted by Gina on www.myscraproom.ning.com. It turned out to be so cute! 

I used a Starbucks coffee sleeves (I have so many that I've been saving) and used a compass to draw and cut out circles for the inserts. I used a punch for the flowers, and the papers, brads and snippets are from Basic Grey's Mint Julip collection. I used Crafty Secrets stamps for the words and cute children's images, and stamped with brown chalk ink.

My daughter helped me to stamp the images and decide where to put them. She just turned three and maybe we'll use this for her birthday party, or give it to a friend from her nursery school class. 

Here are the photos:








No comments:

Post a Comment